“Keep Going, Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Life sometimes sucks but the answer isn't running away from your problems or quitting. If things haven't been going your way lately and you're in a rut, here are some suggestions.
Don't quit on YOU, consider changing your mindset instead by doing one of the following:
1. Find Your Tribe - Positive friends are always supportive and make you feel good, even when you're not.
2. Choose Love - When the negativity seeps in, change your thoughts to positive ones. Focus on the people and things you love.
3. Step Away from News - Yup! Flood your newsfeeds with good news and inspirational stories or take a break from news and social media altogether.
4. Volunteer - It will change your world. You can't focus on your issues when you are doing something good for someone else.
5. Gratitude - Start a thank you journal. Every morning write 5 things that you are grateful for. It works.
6. Exercise - The force is strong with exercise as a mood booster and can have an immediate effect on your mindset. Usually within five minutes after moderate exercise you get a mood-enhancement effect. Even better, the effects of physical activity extend beyond the short-term. Research shows that exercise can also help alleviate long-term depression as well.
Need even more reasons to exercise? Check out these 13 reasons to exercise right now.
If you're feeling stuck and need help changing your mindset, call or email today for a free consultation to get you started on an online program that will improve your health and well being, and will get you amazing results.
P.S. Don't forget to download your complimentary "Nutrition and Fitness for Busy Professionals" Starter Pack, do so right here!
Coach George here!